• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No Search Results in Classic RH 2019 after upgrade to latest robohelp patch (2019.0.13)

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I updated robohelp to the latest version 2019.0.13. I am so glad to see that they have fixed the issue I had raised for Adobe 2019 FM Book and RH Linking Issue  

However, after this update, search is not working on projects created using Classic RH 2019. It simply does not yield any results.

Has anyone else faced this issue.

Thanks

Sharada

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem with Update 13 that affects Classic users only.

1. Uninstall RoboHelp.
  2. Reboot.
  3. Go to https://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html and download Update 12.
  4. Install that and you should find it is working as before.

Please report any issues here.

To recap, this problem does not affect users of RoboHelp 2019 New UI. If you are using both versions and have problems with Classic, then you will need to revert to Update 12 for now.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter,

Thanks for your response. Yeah, I did that and search works in Classic.

But apparently, i cannot use the fix which Adobe did in this patch update for Robohelp 2019.

Am planning to totally move to new robohelp 2019...that way I won't have to toggle between both classic and new robohelp..

Thanks

Sharada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did go ahead and raise a bug, as search should work as expected:

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-7461

Thanks

Sharada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should have saved you the trouble. Adobe are very much aware of this problem.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter,

They have fixed the defect I had raised. The fix will be part of their next update (14), which they will release asap as per their comments in my ticket.

https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-7461

Thanks

Sharada

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi What are the security fixes available in the latest robohelp 2019 update 13, could anyone share those vulnerabilities details with CVE numbers.Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't see any security issues mentioned in here - https://helpx.adobe.com/robohelp/kb/fixed-issues.html - just bug fixes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It did include security fixes but I don't have the specific information requested. I have asked if it is available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do in the release 13 that there are security fixes avilable

This release fixes few security bugs in Frameless and Responsive HTML5 outputs. (Ref - 6957, 4539)

Could you please let me know the securoty fixes and CVE numbers. As the next release is scheduled for release in July month.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just letting you know that we are volunteers, not Adobe staff. Staff may drop in occasionally, but do not answer questions regularly.

Having said that, Peter has said he's asked some contacts if there is any further information. Either someone from Adobe will drop in to answer, or Peter will advise what he's been told.

Also keep in mind timezone differences. Peter is on the other side of the world to me, so response will be timelagged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was Item 15 in the page you referenced.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoops! Didn't expand the collapsed text to see them all...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know. Update 14 is available today. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@WellsFargo - Does your question relate to 2019 Classic or 2019 New UI? The security fixes are not part of the 2019 Classic update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp