• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

One Topic in Multiple Browse Sequences

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am developing what we call workflow-based help and, so far, I have 12 workflow topics created.

I have created seven browse sequences, and (so far) one help topic is in 2 of the browse sequences.

Here are the specifics:

"Creating" topic goes to "Opening" topic in the Configure browse sequence.

"Creating" topic is supposed to go to "3D View" topic in the Select browse sequence.

However, in both cases, the "Creating" topic goes to the "Opening" topic.

At this time the workflows are not the same, and I would like the browse sequences to be treated as different.

Is there any way to  make this happen, or is the logic simply not there to distinguish between two browse sequences?

Thank you!

Cindy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 19, 2018 Sep 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It depends on your output, but one way to certainly overcome any limitations here would be to create two additional topics. Then insert an inline frame into each topic that points to the actual desired topic. Then configure each browse sequence to point to the uniquely named topic.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp