Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output on server different to local folder one

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I generated the output and tested it on my output folder, everything works well. But when I push the output files to my server via Filezilla to publish them on my website, the filters (tags) don't work in topics. I have an error on my browser console related to the file common.min.js which is automatically generated by RoboHelp. This error does not appear when I open the output from my local folder (Computer Folder) and appears only when I open the website. I work with RoboHelp 2019.

Capture.PNG

Output on Website

Capture1.PNG

Output on my local

Capture2.PNG

TOPICS
Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And you've verified that you have all the files uploaded on the webserver? Is it misbehaving in all browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. I checked also the owner's permission for all the files. It is misbehaving on Chrome, Internet Explorer and Firefox.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If all the files that are present in the local build are present on the webserver, then it's got to be something on the webserver that's not supporting the code. Are other machines looking at the site experiencing an issue?
ps - the scripting tag is for posts that involve RH scripting, not JS aftereffects in the published output.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I resolved the problem. This was is because of RoboHelp updates. The script files (see attached) raise the problem. I replaced them with the old script files that are generated before the updates, and it works.  These files exist in the output folder in template/scripts.

So, it is not a server problem.

Please report this problem to the developers because there is a problem with the new RoboHelp version.

Thanks for your response.

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which RH2019 version are you running? Log a bug with the Tracker (not here - this is just a user-to-user forum).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is 14.0.10 version. OK. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please follow this link to report bugs or request features. https://tracker.adobe.com

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OK. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp