• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outputting a Chrome HTML Document File

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2015 Nov 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I first generated an output (Responsive HTML5), one the files was a Chrome HTML Document which shows the fully complete and functioning front end of my project. However I have recently made some changes to my project (cosmetic and as well as content wise) and can't seem to generate this file type again.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Stuart

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of RoboHelp? On RH11, go to View > Pods > Single Source Layouts. The Responsive HTML5 output should still be in the list. On RoboHelp 2015, go to the Ouput tab in the ribbon and select the output from the large picklist in the middle of the ribbon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2015 Nov 26, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Upon reading this yesterday I was confused by mention of "one the files was a Chrome HTML Document". As it seems the statement wasn't picked up on by Willam, I'm guessing something else is afoot here.

Are you by chance talking about the icon that you see in Windows that represents an HTML file?

tmp1.png

If so, that's something totally controlled by the Windows operating system and not by RoboHelp.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp