• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Path from Local Machine to Published Files on Server

Community Beginner ,
Apr 09, 2015 Apr 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am doing accessibility testing, and am using RH10 with RS9.

How do I get the path to my published files from my local machine, when the location on the server is ?

I am  having trouble finding a path from my local machine because the published files are buried within the C:\Program files in the server. Do I have to move those files, or is there a way to connect to those files at their current location?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

I always find the easiest way to do this is via the Web Administrator. If you logon on to that, click on the Projects icon (3rd one down), select the area you published to, click on the RH project in the list and click View Project. That opens your help from where you can copy the URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 10, 2015 Apr 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always find the easiest way to do this is via the Web Administrator. If you logon on to that, click on the Projects icon (3rd one down), select the area you published to, click on the RH project in the list and click View Project. That opens your help from where you can copy the URL.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Once I adjusted the syntax to conform to the server name, that worked perfectly! Thanks a lot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp