• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preview and Save

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Robohelp 11 and every time I try to save and preview a response layout I am recieving a script error.  Any ideas what may be causing this?

Gene

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 18, 2015 Jun 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the script error would say what?

It's like taking your car to the mechanic and asking him or her to fix it without saying what is happening. Could be anything!

Save and preview would seem to imply the preview while editing. But you mention a layout which seems to imply generating the output. So please fill in more detail.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2015 Jun 19, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When I open a responsive layout and select the Preview option, or the Save and Preview when cutomizing, Robohelp will generate the preview and then I recieve "An error has occured in the Script on this page."

Line: 6

Char: 6995

Error: Objectdoes't support this property or method

Code: 0

URL: .../ScreenLayout!/Theme1_Standard/!preview_folder_1/template/scripts/rh.min.js

When I continue running scripts additional error generate similar to this

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp