Highlighted

Printed documentation does not follow selected style sheet

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using RoboHelp 2017 (13.0.2.334).

When I create a Word output, the output does not follow the style sheet that I selected.

For example, it changes all of the body text from Verdana to Times New Roman.

Even if I select 'Use the project's CSS styles', the font is Times New Roman, not Verdana as used in the online output.

I have used the same style sheet for years, and the last time I created Word output (November 2018), it worked correctly.

Do you have any ideas what could have changed or what I can check to fix this?

Thanks,

Julie

Topics

Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printed documentation does not follow selected style sheet

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm using RoboHelp 2017 (13.0.2.334).

When I create a Word output, the output does not follow the style sheet that I selected.

For example, it changes all of the body text from Verdana to Times New Roman.

Even if I select 'Use the project's CSS styles', the font is Times New Roman, not Verdana as used in the online output.

I have used the same style sheet for years, and the last time I created Word output (November 2018), it worked correctly.

Do you have any ideas what could have changed or what I can check to fix this?

Thanks,

Julie

Topics

Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last page of the print dialog, you have tried selecting your project CSS and Use the Project's CSS, correct?

I think the quickest solution might be to create a new print layout, not a duplicate. Initially ignore getting all the same settings, just test the styles are correct.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the suggestion. I still couldn't get it to print correctly. I contacted Adobe Support and am working with them. If we get a resolution, I will post again. Thanks as always for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also post back if you do not get a solution. Sometimes a bit more digging or looking at the project can come up with something not in their armoury.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines