Highlighted

Printed Documentation.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed RH 2015 an Word 2016. I can`t create an Printed Documentation.  Is it a problem?

Topics

Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printed Documentation.

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have installed RH 2015 an Word 2016. I can`t create an Printed Documentation.  Is it a problem?

Topics

Documentation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have applied both patches, it should be OK.

If you have not, then it will not work.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What patches should be applied?  I'm having the same problem. Where can I find the patches?

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue with RoboHelp 11 and MS Word 2016 365. I cannot find any patches or updates that address this issue of RoboHelp not recognizing my installed Word app.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

RoboHelp 11 is not compatible with Word 2016. See the Miscellaneous section

in Snippets on my site.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 04, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thread moved to correct forum. RoboHelp for Word is a separate program that was used to author the help in Word. It no longer ships.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring information

@petergrainge

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines