Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem upgrading from RoboHelp 7 to 11

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2016 Mar 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter Grainge

I am trying to open one .xpj file in RoboHelp 11 which was originally built in RoboHelp 7, but when I try to do that it asks me upgrade my file. Below are the details.

Robo 1.png

So when I click on 'Upgrade', it gives me one Error pop-up (See the Error pop-up below).

Robo 2.png

And now when I click on OK it gives another Error (See the Error below)

Robo 3.png

So this is what happening. I am unable to open .xpj file. So could you please give me the solution.Its really urgent.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For urgent matters you should go direct to Adobe as the forums are mostly supported by other users who dip in and out when time permits. It also doesn't help addressing it to a specific person such as me as then others who might have helped sooner will tend to gloss over it. I have branched this question into a separate thread as it has nothing to do with the one you tacked it onto.

The first message is expected and I don't think the second one will cause any problems. It can be copied in from another project.

Have you tried deleting the CPD file and reopening RoboHelp? If it persists having done that, try moving the project out of the Users folder. Post back when you have tried that.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using the tip in post#12 of this thread - Re: Legacy project vs new browsers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp