• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with RoboHelp reviews and SVN Tortoise

Sep 30, 2015 Sep 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody,

I am using RoboHelp HTML 11 and SVN Tortoise as source control. I just started to involve my colleague as a reviewer and we are encountering a problem during the following review workflow:

1) I finish a RoboHelp project and COMMIT it to SVN (all files).

2) My colleague clicks UPDATE and opens the RoboHelp project to review it and add comments. Then she closes the project and clicks COMMIT to check in her version (all files).

3) I click UPDATE and open the RoboHelp project to see her comments. I accept/ignore/delete them, close the project afterwards and click COMMIT to check in my version (all files).

4) Now, when my colleague clicks UPDATE, she sees an error message saying that "one or more files are in a conflict state". When she opens the project, she still sees all her comments in the review window (which cannot be deleted). The changes I made in the actual topics are also visible.

Can anybody please explain why this error message appears?

Thank you very much in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2015 Oct 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Does your colleague get the latest version of the files from the server before before step 4? That would be required. It seems to be, but I'd like to be certain.

In SVN, are exclusive checkouts enabled? RoboHelp doesn't support multiple checkout and this may be causing the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp