• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish to filestore ignoring new topic

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp Trial while I wait for my new license request to be approved. I understand trial is a totally functional version. Created a new project which contained a default 'First Topic'. Imported a word document to make a new topic. Generated content and published to filestore, and ONLY the first topic appears there - nothing for the new topic I imported.

Is there some step I have missed as a newbie?

TIA

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Assume you're using RH2020? Make sure it's updated to the 3rd patch version (patch 4 is coming out soon). If you're on the 2020.0. version, there was a bug in the Help > Update mechanism so you'll have to go to https://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html to grab the last patch.
When you talk about publishing to "filestore" did you make sure that all the topics are present in the Table of Contents (TOC)? That's a new twist to RH2020 - all topics must be in the TOC to get into the output

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assume you're using RH2020? Make sure it's updated to the 3rd patch version (patch 4 is coming out soon). If you're on the 2020.0. version, there was a bug in the Help > Update mechanism so you'll have to go to https://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html to grab the last patch.
When you talk about publishing to "filestore" did you make sure that all the topics are present in the Table of Contents (TOC)? That's a new twist to RH2020 - all topics must be in the TOC to get into the output - you can use conditions to filter stuff that shouldn't make it in. Check out Peter's site (grainge.org) for the RH Tour to go over the new features.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks for the swift reply, and you were right on both counts. I did not have the topic in the ToC, but after adding it, it still did not pulich. However applying patch 3 has fixed the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp