• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish to ServiceNow advice

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020 Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone published to ServiceNow on Robohelp 2020.  I'm looking at doing this and wondered if anyone had any advice, before I try.  I've read the details in the user guide, but happy to take on board any tips or things I need to be aware of.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By User Guide you mean RoboHelp's own help?

The only advice I can give is to also take a look at the About RoboHelp sample project that describes the RoboHelp side of things.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter.  This is what I've looked at 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/robohelp/user-guide.html/in/robohelp/using/publish-servicenow.ug.html

And it's the only thing I have to go on.  So I'll just give it a go.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not the only thing. As I said, look at the About RoboHelp sample project. It covers this.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I don't know what you mean by About Robohelp sample project.  Where is that and what am I looking for in it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should be on your Starter Page when you open RoboHelp. If not you should find it in Documents > My RoboHelp Projects. There's lots of information about how 2020 works.

See www.grainge.org for free authoring and RoboHelp information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wasn't on my starter page, found it now though thank you, although doesn't really tell me anything more. It doesn't explain how it works really, just how to do it. I have lots of questions, I'll just have to try it and see I think.   

Thanks for pointing me at this though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Nikki,

I have sent you a contact request on LinkedIn. Please feel invited to accept. We will be happy to assist you and look at the use case together.

Kind regards,

Stefan Gentz

Adobe Senior Worldwide Evangelist, Technical Communication

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp