Publishing to RoboHelp Server - Publish Error: Failed to upload files to ...

Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Publishing project from RH 2019.0.9 to RH Server 10 on Windows 2012 R2 on IIS 8.5

RHS10 configured and listening on port 80 response with "Congratulations" page when navigating to it.

Pubishing using Responsive HTML5 preset and encountered the Error message.  Viewing the Publish log and it contains the following:

Initializing publishing to cskpcloudwp4216

Unable to connect to server.

Generation of outputs does not have any error per the generated log.

Any help is appreciated.

TOPICS
New UI, RoboHelp server

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Classic or New UI? Was this working before? Can you generate the HTML5 output and manually copy it to the RHServer install without issue?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I am using the New UI.  I can generate the HTML 5 output and manually copy to the RHServer without issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And was the process working before or it's never worked?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the first time that we are publishing.  Here is an update that hopefully will help with the troubleshoot.

First I was publishing to a "Test" area of a "Test" context. This failed.

Changed the publishing address to "General" area of the "RoboHelp" context.  Publish completed.

I am good for now but will need to find out why publishing to other than the default is causing an error.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
WB4RoboHelp AUTHOR LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This matter is resolved.  Adding configuration to the IIS server resolved the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines