• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Question on RoboHelp 2019

Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will most likely have to upgrade, since we are using Office 365. I looked at the system requirements - RoboHelp System Requirements and while 2017 specifies Office 365, I notice that Robo 2019 does not. Is that an issue if we are using Office 365?

My other issue is that I've always used Robo on a mac VM, so I would probably have to switch back to a laptop as well, since I don't think we have win 10 available. Why do they hate macs?

General question, I'm at the start of a new project... how difficult is it to convert from RoboHelp 11 to 2019 and be running without any delay? I really miss not being able to print to pdf for certain people who refuse to look online (no comment...)

Many thanks, have a wonderful weekend!

Anahid

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

I have moved your post as RoboHelp for Word is a product that was dropped many versions back.

I am using 2019 with 365 and it's fine.

There are two versions of 2019. Classic, which is like 2017 so you will be fine, and the new version. That is very different and the functionality is not yet complete. Use Classic for now and switch later, you will be able to upgrade the project.

Adobe are putting in a lot of effort and will be releasing rapid fire updates over the next few months.

See www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2018 Sep 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved your post as RoboHelp for Word is a product that was dropped many versions back.

I am using 2019 with 365 and it's fine.

There are two versions of 2019. Classic, which is like 2017 so you will be fine, and the new version. That is very different and the functionality is not yet complete. Use Classic for now and switch later, you will be able to upgrade the project.

Adobe are putting in a lot of effort and will be releasing rapid fire updates over the next few months.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see what the new version looks like in The RoboHelp Tour on my site.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks so much, Peter! You and Rick are always so helpful - you are my heros!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp