• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Classic" UI for Robohelp 2015?

Explorer ,
Feb 16, 2016 Feb 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated to Robohelp 2015 and am rather appalled by the new ribbon UI. I remember reading about the possibility to use a "classic" UI in RH2015, does anybody know more about that? I noticed that in the workplaces section (top right corner) there is a preconfigured workplace called "Classic" which rearranges the pods (actually to the better) but it does not bring back the old menu structure.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The option to revert to the old menus was not implemented. The ribbon takes

a little while to find your way around but most people have found that with

that out of the way, it is OK.

My own preference is for the General workspace but each to their own.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I had hoped that there might be a feature (or user-made modification, who knows) to get the previous UI back. I'll just have to get used to the changes then. Alone forcing Robohelp to display the project manager and the TOC at the same time was quite a struggle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I think what you are talking about is the "Classic Workspace". Try clicking Workspace at the top right corner of RoboHelp and see if you get a drop-down listing Classic. Choose that and see if you like it better. That's my first step in making RoboHelp (2015 Release) friendlier and more familiar.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp