• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Click here to see this page in full context" link in RH 2019?

Community Beginner ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the "Click here to see this page in full context" link still exist in the Responsive HTML5 outputs for RH 2019? This is the link that would appear at the top of a page when you follow a direct link.

I'm publishing a project with the Azure_Blue HTML5 output. I've done a bit of customizing with colors, but nothing major. I can't seem to find any options for turning this link on or off. I also looked in Project Settings.

I'm using RH 2019, not RH 2019 Classic.

Thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 20, 2018 Dec 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not at the right machine at the moment. As far as I recall you change

the terminology in the language file. I think you can set it to be blank or

a space. Obviously that doesn't give users a means of opening the full help.

Peter Grainge

www.grainge.org

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Peter.  I am new to Robohelp 2019.  I have been trying to find the exact location of the setting for turning off the message that is appearing at the top in the published version:  "Click here to view...."  I can see you were not at home when you were responding to someone else the same question above.   Is there any chance you could set out the exact steps for Robohelp 2019 to erase this text?  I can see a resolution for Robohelp 2017 but can't seem to match up with those settings in the new version.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 17, 2020 Mar 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Robohelp 2019 New UI, go to the Output tab and find the Labels section. Double-click on the relevant labels file (you'll probably only have one) and you'll find the label you want towards the bottom of the Responsivehelp section.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Amebr,

Thank you so much for the quick reply.  I was able to change the label and it worked!  However, a second unwanted feature that suddenly started appearing at the top of my published page (HTML5) is the topic name of the current page.  I tried changing many labels in that same area you pointed me to in order to delete it, but the topic title line is still there.  It is distracting and unwanted. By any chance are you familiar with what I am describing and have any pointers for how to remove that line as well?   I wish I knew what I did to make it suddenly appear there, but. . . many thanks again for all of your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 18, 2020 Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot? I'm not actually using RH2019 New or context sensitive access or HTML5 for that matter. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2020 Mar 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Amebr.  The image is small.  I hope you can read it.  This tiny line is now at the top of every topic page in my help project.  It automatically displays the name of the currently displayed topic page, but as you can see, I already use that title as my first heading, using much larger print, so the tiny line is not needed and it is distracting.  It just started appearing but I probably accidentally made a change that caused it. I really do appreciate the help if you happen to know where I can turn this feature off.  Thanks.

unwanted page header.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With some more playing around I changed a setting in my Responsive HTML5 properties, Layout.  I did not have a Master Page selected (I think I got rid of it when experimenting with creating multiple Master Pages for various chapters).  When I selected my main Master Page instead of leaving it blank those unwanted lines disappeared at the top - at least I think that is what caused them to disappear.  Anyway, they are no longer a problem.  Thank you to everyone for the great help.  This is a wonderful resource to have, especially for anyone just starting to use the program and they get really stuck over something.    

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't even get rid of the "Click here" text, let alone get my test project to display like yours. I thought maybe I could hide the whole coloured bar that displays in the default Azure Blue layout, assuming that's where the text comes from. I tried adding a custom css as a User Asset in the skin, but it doesn't seem to work.

So I think you might need to contact Adobe about it. I can only suggest reporting issues here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Maybe one of the other forum regulars will drop in with more info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the topic title coming from a master page linked to the topic?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Re getting rid of the label string, replace it with a space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I did that. For some reason it doesn't like me. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp