• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"component activator" displays in popup window

New Here ,
May 20, 2015 May 20, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have hyperlink popups that display the verbiage "Component Activator" when they are opened. Does anyone know how to resolve so that the verbiage does not display?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2015 May 21, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not something that I have ever seen or heard to be caused by RoboHelp.

Please confirm that this popup is from RoboHelp rather than something else and that you have posted in the right forum.

A Google search on Component Activator does not reveal anything helpful. If this is a Rh related query, maybe your browser is using some tool to check things? Is it only with one browser.

Not sure we can help here but give us more information.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2015 May 22, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Offline I have been advised of seeing this before. The belief is it was caused by having more than one version of Rh installed. I have several machines with multiple versions of Rh that do play nicely so perhaps it's something obscure such as installing in a certain order.

Do you have more than one version installed?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp