Highlighted

"Dynamic filters" don't appear on RH frameless output.

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to use Dynamic filters for RH 2019 Frameless output, but it doesn't apply on the output. Is there a way to show the filter or steps for how to do it?

Thanks.

Topics

Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Dynamic filters" don't appear on RH frameless output.

Participant ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to use Dynamic filters for RH 2019 Frameless output, but it doesn't apply on the output. Is there a way to show the filter or steps for how to do it?

Thanks.

Topics

Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can generate the Learn a Latte project to see it in action. It should be available in your Documents folder under "My Robohelp Projects" (I think). The filters aren't available until you drill down to a topic.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the answer on @Peter's site. I was missing the info that dynamic filter is no longer attached with condition expressions like before.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines