• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Manage permissions not specified" error message in RoboHelp 2020 integrating with Zendesk

Explorer ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using a trial of RH 2020 specifically to see how it works with Zendesk. My company already uses Zendesk for other products. I've followed the Adobe instructions on configuring Zendesk as an output. I used my own Zendesk login information; I have administrator permissions in Zendesk. When I try to publish, RH shows a "manage permissions not specified" error message that is something with Zendesk. Can anyone shed some light on what permissions are not specified?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

There was a link to that video in the topic in the About RoboHelp sample project. 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the topic in the About RoboHelp sample project help? 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 19, 2020 Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After finding this useful video, I started over and ended up having to adjust my TOC. Test publish was successful--this is so cool! Now to begin testing over 2,000 topics...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InDKV10sb4A 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a link to that video in the topic in the About RoboHelp sample project. 🙂

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2020 Nov 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You win! Thank you 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 23, 2020 Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@LLemon160 and @Peter Grainge 

I tried the exact steps from the video. however, I noticed that under the Zendesk profile the Visible To  Managed By drop-downs do not populate anything in my case. Am I missing something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 24, 2020 Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Tejas Dandekar Have you configured those options in ZenDesk?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe yes, under Guide Settings on Zendesk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Anyone replying to @Tejas Dandekar please answer in this thread.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/robohelp/rh-2020-manage-permissions-not-specified-error-when-connecti...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp