• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Top navigation" or "knowledge-based" Help?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone come up with a way to modify a Webhelp SSL that lets you output into what is sometimes called "frameless," "top navigation" or "knowledge-based" Help?

I'm looking at what they're doing over at MadCap Flare (see the two images below), with their "Knowledge Base" project template. Can that be replicated in RoboHelp, and if so, how?

MadCapKB_help.PNG

madcapGreenFrameless.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2015 Apr 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you mean what is also known as Chromeless, no browser icons and suchlike? (Nothing to do with Google Chrome)

If you do, I believe it is possible and down to how your developers call the help. There is some information on my site about calling help and more on http://wvanweelden.eu.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp