Highlighted

Random venting - no response necessary

Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded from RH11 to RH2019 Classic, and my brain insists on seeing the "new" conditional tag highlighting as underlines, not overlines, so I keep panicking that random bits of text have somehow been conditioned...

:S   

>:[

:@

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Random venting - no response necessary

Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just upgraded from RH11 to RH2019 Classic, and my brain insists on seeing the "new" conditional tag highlighting as underlines, not overlines, so I keep panicking that random bits of text have somehow been conditioned...

:S   

>:[

:@

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 11, 2020 1
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the point I made! Fortunately it has not been carried through to 2019 New UI where shading is used, which is what should have been done rather than the overlining that came in with RoboHelp 2015.

www.grainge.org

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0
Amebr LATEST
Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh good. It's not just me. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 12, 2020 0