Highlighted

Regain search capability within entire RH2019 project

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two of us share 20 child projects and had been working in RH 2019 Classic Version. We upgraded each project to RH2019 and now the search option is confined to the current project after it was generated. Is there a way to get the search capability back for the entire project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Regain search capability within entire RH2019 project

Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two of us share 20 child projects and had been working in RH 2019 Classic Version. We upgraded each project to RH2019 and now the search option is confined to the current project after it was generated. Is there a way to get the search capability back for the entire project?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is that what you meant to say? You are saying current project and entire project. What's the difference?

Do you mean child project and the whole merge? At what point are you testing? You must output the whole merge after upgrade. As long you generated the upgraded parent first and open the parent, it should still work. See the merge pages on my site.

It's late here so if they don't help, post back and I will look in the morning.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0