Highlighted

Regarding localization using RoboHelp 11

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Currently I have a project created using RoboHelp version 11 in English. I want to add support for more languages. While I can get the translated text and copy and paste them by having English and new language files opened side by side, it will be a tedious task. Instead, is there something similar to string table support available in Visual Studio so that I can pass the string table to translator and get the translation done and incorporate it directly with minimal changes needed?

Regards,

Janardhanan.R.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Regarding localization using RoboHelp 11

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Currently I have a project created using RoboHelp version 11 in English. I want to add support for more languages. While I can get the translated text and copy and paste them by having English and new language files opened side by side, it will be a tedious task. Instead, is there something similar to string table support available in Visual Studio so that I can pass the string table to translator and get the translation done and incorporate it directly with minimal changes needed?

Regards,

Janardhanan.R.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The short answer is No. That is not the way translation works in RoboHelp. You'd have to copy / paste the text in and set the appropriate language. You can set this at various levels. More of that here:

Managing multiple language content in RoboHelp | RoboColum(n) ConsultingRoboColum(n) Consulting

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines