Remove Multiple Stylesheets Associated with Topics

Community Beginner ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not really sure how the multiple stylesheets got assigned to most topics, but they need to be removed across the project.

Is there a way to do that without having to open each indivicual topic and deleting the incorrect stylesheet?

Also, I noticed that even if the stylesheet has been removed from the topic and saved, when I close and re-open the project, the stylesheets are back again.

Any thoughts how this can be resolved?

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will need to use Find and Replace.

Open a topic and find the CSS references in Source View. Locate one of the CSS files you want to remove. It will be something like the line below.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="../assets/css/filename.css" />

Enter that in the Find and leave Replace blank.

In the Find and Replace Settings make sure that Find in Source View is selected.

Make sure you have a backup before you start.

I would deselect the two backup options as that will create loads of files that you don't need if you create the backup.

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try this and will let you know! Thank you so much!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation