• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remove the function bar - HTML 5 Responsive layout

Engaged ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there I am looking for an option to remove the Function bar in the Layout Customisation but cannot find one ...

This is the bar with print and search options. Is it possible at all?

Please see the image. This is what I want to remove

Thanks in advance

Bobby

search and print.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am wondering why you want to remove that functionality but that's your call.

I can't provide the answer but I can suggest what I would do if no one else provides the solution.

Export the layout with your current customisation and bring it into a new project. Then you can play around to your heart's content and not be worried if things go belly up.

Is it the bar you want removed or just the icons? You might find it easier to replace the icons with an icon that is just the background colour. It's a cheat and if the user hovers over it, the hand will appear.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Peter

The reason I want to remove this bar is that I want to have just a simple page with a number of tiles/images that would lead to different context.

The user would be able to sort with the filter on the right the different categories. That works fine - that you once again for the tip.

However, considering that I have only tiles/images on the page, there is no need for Search button or Print button.

I can certainly hide the bar playing with the colours and the images. I was thinking of something that is out of the box

Thanks

B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp