Highlighted

Removing a Button from Output Skin

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with Robohelp 2019 and am customizing the Azure Blue skin. Is there a way to delete a button? I'm not needing the glossary and I can't find where I can delete the icon.

Topics

Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Removing a Button from Output Skin

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working with Robohelp 2019 and am customizing the Azure Blue skin. Is there a way to delete a button? I'm not needing the glossary and I can't find where I can delete the icon.

Topics

Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Skin Editor > Layout. Deselect the Glossary there.

www.grainge.org

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, the icon button is still there even when glossary is deselected. I did make sure that I republished it before I viewed it. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The third time was the charm. I finally got it. 

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like a cache issue.

www.grainge.org

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines