Highlighted

Reset all pictures size

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had import a Word document into RoboHelp 2015.

The problem is, all images are not in full size. I do right-click on each picture > Reset size.

But this process is very long and I would like know an another method for import as original picture size or reset all pictures by a macro.

Best regards,

Johan

There's a script that can do this for you. You can download it from Peter's site: RoboHelp Scripts

Topics

RH for Word

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reset all pictures size

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I had import a Word document into RoboHelp 2015.

The problem is, all images are not in full size. I do right-click on each picture > Reset size.

But this process is very long and I would like know an another method for import as original picture size or reset all pictures by a macro.

Best regards,

Johan

There's a script that can do this for you. You can download it from Peter's site: RoboHelp Scripts

Topics

RH for Word

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Dec 09, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines