Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reset the topics sharing

Participant ,
Sep 05, 2016 Sep 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I have RH 11 on a Win7 Professional machine.

I have 2 projects sharing a folder with topics and images.

I went to the Head Office with my laptop and did some changes on a copy of the project, and when I returned home I overwrote everything, i.e. topics & images into the shared folder, and the project themselves. However since then I receive notifications to update the shared resources, and I did so the first time, only to find out that I was taken back to a previous version of the shared resources, so right now I always receive this message as I open any one of my projects, and it is quite annoying. Also I cannot quite use the functionalities of the shared resources (synchronize shared resources).

Does anyone know how I could "reset" those shared resources to the "now" state?

Thank you,

Bogdan Marin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Your post was made in the RoboSource Control forum. But your content seems to suggest that you are using the Resource Manager in RoboHelp.

Which is it please? RoboSource Control is a separate product while the Resource Manager is a built in function that you may employ.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rick,

It is as you say. It is about Resource Manager.

Sorry about that.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp