• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML Layout not Responding

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 2019 and recently installed the latest patch. Since then my Responsive HTML layouts are not responding to different screen sizes. It just keeps the same layout when the screen reduces. Has anyone else been experiencing this?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Yes. In the preset there is a switch labelled Responsiveness. If that is not the cause, try a new preset. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any difference if you use different browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I tried that. I'm wondering if a setting was changed or reset when the latest patch was installed. I can't figure out what the problem could be. Is there a button that would be checked or unchecked that would prevent the responsiveness?

I should add, when I look at the preview when editing the skin, it shows the different views for different media types but when I publish it doesn't work the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes. In the preset there is a switch labelled Responsiveness. If that is not the cause, try a new preset. 

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter Grainge once again to the rescue! Thank you so much, I spent my entire Friday trying to figure this out. How strange to have an option to turn off the responsiveness of the Responsive HTML5 Layout. If anyone else is curious, here it is: 

Capture.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's designed for those whose output will always be used on a desktop and who want the help to retain the traditional three pane appearance regardless of window size.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp