Highlighted

Responsive HTML5 layout generates first time only; must create a new layout to generate content thereafter

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 2017 installed, and it's been working normally with my Responsive HTML5 layout until yesterday. Yesterday, I attempted to apply my master page with a footer to the output layout and generate the help. It generated normally, but when I tried to regenerate the help, it would show the loading icons in the TOC and content frames. I cleared the option to apply the master page, but that didn't fix the problem. Now, I have to generate the help once, and if I need to regenerate it, the only way to get it to work is to create a new output with the defaults selected, and try that once. Each layout works for the first help generation only. After that, a new output is required. Has anyone seen this issue?

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Responsive HTML5 layout generates first time only; must create a new layout to generate content thereafter

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have RoboHelp 2017 installed, and it's been working normally with my Responsive HTML5 layout until yesterday. Yesterday, I attempted to apply my master page with a footer to the output layout and generate the help. It generated normally, but when I tried to regenerate the help, it would show the loading icons in the TOC and content frames. I cleared the option to apply the master page, but that didn't fix the problem. Now, I have to generate the help once, and if I need to regenerate it, the only way to get it to work is to create a new output with the defaults selected, and try that once. Each layout works for the first help generation only. After that, a new output is required. Has anyone seen this issue?

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2018 0

Have something to add?