Highlighted

Responsive HTML5 output not appearing propertly

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp Classic 2019. When generating my project to Responsive HTML 5 output, the layout is not applied. It previously worked fine, but now I'm getting this when I generate it (without the layout). Any clues to why this is happening?

2019-12-17_1212.jpg

Selecting a different layout worked. Thank you for your help.

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Responsive HTML5 output not appearing propertly

Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RoboHelp Classic 2019. When generating my project to Responsive HTML 5 output, the layout is not applied. It previously worked fine, but now I'm getting this when I generate it (without the layout). Any clues to why this is happening?

2019-12-17_1212.jpg

TOPICS
Classic

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you changed the location of the generation folder?

Have you tried generating to a new location, same drive as the project?

Have you tried taking another copy of the skin? Select the layout and give it a new name, you will not be able to save with the same name.

www.grainge.org

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 17, 2019 0