Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Responsive HTML5 TOC resize problem.

Oct 13, 2016 Oct 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Robohelp 2015 (12.0.4.454) with the Azure_Blue Responsive HTML5 SSL. The only modifications I have made to Azure_Blue are color and icon changes.

When I resize the browser window in Chrome or Firefox to less than 950 pixels the TOC expands and the topic pane shrinks and becomes unreadable. Unreadable might not be a tremendous problem since we are attempting to navigate away from that topic, but the TOC growing to dominate the browser window seems unnecessary and distracting. In Internet Explorer, the TOC starts out immediately dominating the browser as shown in the second figure below.

How do I change this behavior to get the TOC to assume a more reasonable size? As is, it looks pretty bad.

1_toc.png

2_toc.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, I don't have an answer, but I have a question: how did you get that ruler in your screenshots above?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm wondering if there isn't something that can be changed in the SCSS file, but I don't know what that would be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp