• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2015 - conditional file inclusion doesn't seem to work

Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2016 Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I excluded files from a project (Microsoft HTML Help) using NOT_Off and it seems that RH2015 doesn't care about it and compiles the files

nonetheless.

BTW, where is the windows below the project window gone where one could find the html projects listed?

How do I copy an existing HMTL_Help project?

--

Christoph

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, did the conditional tag got removed from the SSL somehow? Or is it set there as well?

Also try running Tools > Update DHTML to make sure that all topics are converted succesfully to the new version as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There was a problem with tags being ignored in Command Line Generation that was fixed in a patch. It might be worth checking you have both patches installed.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter Grainge schrieb:

There was a problem with tags being ignored in Command Line Generation that was fixed in a patch. It might be worth checking you have both patches installed.

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Hi Peter,

thanks. .May be a good point. Where can I find the patches with being a 2015 trial user?

--

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If Help > Update doesn’t work, then you can go directly to http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Peter and all others,

my trial version RH 2015 is up to snuff, but I made a misztake in assuming that the condition tag (NOT_Off) was ignored. I wasn't ignored. The generated chm was jus grown so big compared to the release before that I was assuming an error in

the condition treatment.

All is fine now.

Thanks again and excuses for possible confusion.

--

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Willam van Weelden schrieb:

So, did the conditional tag got removed from the SSL somehow? Or is it set there as well?

Also try running Tools > Update DHTML to make sure that all topics are converted succesfully to the new version as well.

I don't know if I understand your question. SSL? What does it stand for?

Ah, I see. Single Source Layout. That's the window I was seeking. And I found it in the pods menu.

Yes, the tag (condition) can be seen in the SSL's properties.

--

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I'm not Willam of course but I doubt he will mind my advising what SSL is.

In your RoboHelp HTML application you have a pod that is called either the Outputs SSL (for RoboHelp 2015 Release) or Single Source Layouts (for earlier releases).

This pod acts like a recipe box. It has different "Layouts" inside it. A layout is just like a recipe card. It contains the instructions as to which "ingredients" to include in the output.

So in the end, SSL simply means "Single Source Layout".

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Rick for explaining. It came to me minutes later what SSL is and I posted it.

Too late

--

Christoph

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI there

The link below will show you how to make a copy of your project.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Captiv8r schrieb:

HI there

The link below will show you how to make a copy of your project.

Click here to view

Cheers... Rick

Rick,

thanks for the link but this is not what I meant. I mean this view and facility to duplicate a layout:

rh9_windows.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp