• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2015 - How to delete multiple topics?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016 Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I had this issued with RH11. If a folder contains topics, you cannot delete the folder - you have to delete each topic individually. This is quite time consuming if a folder contains, for example, 20 topics. Is there a workaround to delete an entire folder with the topics it contains?

Thanks,

Pam

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never mind - I just found it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean by using the Topic List pod (or whatever it is called in RH2015)? (Just in case someone else comes along with the same problem).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 22, 2016 Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have unmarked your response as Correct Answer as it does not say how you dealt with the problem, which would help anyone else finding this thread.

I am guessing you selected the folder in the Topic List so that only those topics showed and you then deleted them. Correct?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp