Highlighted

RH 2015 - How to delete multiple topics?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I had this issued with RH11. If a folder contains topics, you cannot delete the folder - you have to delete each topic individually. This is quite time consuming if a folder contains, for example, 20 topics. Is there a workaround to delete an entire folder with the topics it contains?

Thanks,

Pam

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH 2015 - How to delete multiple topics?

New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I had this issued with RH11. If a folder contains topics, you cannot delete the folder - you have to delete each topic individually. This is quite time consuming if a folder contains, for example, 20 topics. Is there a workaround to delete an entire folder with the topics it contains?

Thanks,

Pam

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 21, 2016 0
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never mind - I just found it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming you mean by using the Topic List pod (or whatever it is called in RH2015)? (Just in case someone else comes along with the same problem).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 21, 2016 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have unmarked your response as Correct Answer as it does not say how you dealt with the problem, which would help anyone else finding this thread.

I am guessing you selected the folder in the Topic List so that only those topics showed and you then deleted them. Correct?

See www.grainge.org for RoboHelp and Authoring tips

@petergrainge

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 22, 2016 0