Highlighted

RH 2017 - Changing default help page size on launch

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Responsive HTMl5 output of the online help. When the user launches the help by clicking the Help link in the product, by default the home page that opens is always minimized. How can we ensure that by default the help page should open maximized or full screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH 2017 - Changing default help page size on launch

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a Responsive HTMl5 output of the online help. When the user launches the help by clicking the Help link in the product, by default the home page that opens is always minimized. How can we ensure that by default the help page should open maximized or full screen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's down to how the developers call the help. See this thread.

www.grainge.org

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Amebr LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And I'll add, just as a regular user, that I hate it when applications do that. I can't stand maximised windows and having to re-minimise makes me angry.

I'm absolutely not telling you what to do, just venting. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines