• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2017 - Click here to see this page in full context

Participant ,
Oct 29, 2019 Oct 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I checked this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/RoboHelp/Remove-quot-Click-here-to-see-this-page-link-in-full-context... and I am able to get this done.

Capture.JPG

How can I change the font of this note and the header that says :  Click here to see this page in full context

Also in the header of the context sensitive minimized page I see the logo in the left. How can I hide that?

I have already hidden the default logo from the page when seen in full context.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

If there is not a setting in the skin layout, create a logo the same colour as the background. Whilst it will still be there, it will not be seen.

www.grainge.org

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2019 Oct 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what you're trying to do & with what layout?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Refer to the above screenshot:

I am trying to get rid of the blue circle as the logo. And I want to change the default font of the header to Arial and not Times Roman. Note that this is the help launched in a minimized mode as a context-sensitive help launch. This is not the maximized help page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is not a setting in the skin layout, create a logo the same colour as the background. Whilst it will still be there, it will not be seen.

www.grainge.org

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, having the logo of the same color is the last option.

Is there any way to control the font famly here at least? The default is times roman and we want it to be Arial.

Is it not possible to view the context sensitive page in full context always? That way the user need not have to ever click on Click here to see this page in full context. When the user clicks Click here to see this page in full context, the page appears normal. That is the context sensitive content stays but the above header appears without the logo and correct font. I noticed that only in the case of context-sensitive help launch this issue is seen. I launch the homepage and then manually minimize it the blue logo doesnt appear and even the font appears as Arial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp