Highlighted

RH 2019 Bulk Change Topics

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change properties on multiple topics at the same time in RH 2019?

In previous versions, you could select multiple topics in the Topic List pod, right click, and modify properties like the master page and CSS file, but I can't find an equivalent feature in RH 2019.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Go to Reports and see the Topic List there. Select topics and right click for the available options.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH 2019 Bulk Change Topics

Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to change properties on multiple topics at the same time in RH 2019?

In previous versions, you could select multiple topics in the Topic List pod, right click, and modify properties like the master page and CSS file, but I can't find an equivalent feature in RH 2019.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

Go to Reports and see the Topic List there. Select topics and right click for the available options.

@petergrainge

TOPICS
HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 05, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@petergrainge

Please use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2018 2
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Peter! I looked there too... these things are always right under your nose.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 05, 2018 0