Highlighted

RH 2019 (Full) - Upgraded RoboHelp Project Fails to Generate - Indexing References

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have upgraded a number of RoboHelp 2017 Projects to RoboHelp 2019 Classic and then to RoboHelp 2019 Full. Only one project is giving me issues when generating.  It never gets past the Responsive HTML5 Indexing References state.  I click the i for more information but nothing opens. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks, stay safe and healthy.

Julie

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

The problem proved to be the upgrade of the image maps. What is being investigated but removing them allowed the help to generate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH 2019 (Full) - Upgraded RoboHelp Project Fails to Generate - Indexing References

Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have upgraded a number of RoboHelp 2017 Projects to RoboHelp 2019 Classic and then to RoboHelp 2019 Full. Only one project is giving me issues when generating.  It never gets past the Responsive HTML5 Indexing References state.  I click the i for more information but nothing opens. 

Any suggestions?

Thanks, stay safe and healthy.

Julie

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Peter Grainge | Adobe Community Professional

The problem proved to be the upgrade of the image maps. What is being investigated but removing them allowed the help to generate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll look in the morning but pretty sure someone asked the exact same question. Not sure but I have a hunch the answer was as simple as creating a new preset.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.
The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry if it was duplicated. I searched for multiple terms in the forum hoping to stumble across something. I just tried a new preset and that didn't work. I tried generating without an index and that didn't work. I have gone through the whole project upgrade process a second time and that didn't work.  Thanks for even looking--tomorrow or whenever!  It is much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I didn't say it was for sure. Just that I thought it was. Thus worth searching for.

www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp & Authoring info. Use the blue Reply button at the top to help me help you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0
Explorer ,
Apr 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understood. I will keep looking, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2020 0
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try my suggestion of creating a new preset?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2020 0