• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 - having to keep signing in when using sharepoint for collaboration

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have set up a connection profile to a sharepoint directory and its all working fine. The only issue is that RH keeps asking us to sign back into Microsoft, despite selecting the stay logged in for 7 days check box. This seems to be happening whenever the session time out. Sometimes you can be logging in 7 - 8 times a day and it gets really tiring.

I have gone into the sign-in options and successfully logged into our domain.

Is there anything else I can do so that RH does not keep asking us to login all the time. We are worried about thinking we are signed into Microsoft and in fact we arent. How would this effect the checking in process? We dont want to lose files. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is your RH2020 all patched up to Patch #5?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always seem to miss these update announcements! I have just installed Update 5. I just checked the fixed issues in update 5, it does not mention anything about Sharepoint. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @joannah98656944 

We have noticed this issue in Robohelp update 4 and fixed it in update 5. Please Sign out and Sign in again in your connection profile, after installing update 5. That should solve the issue. Please get back to us, if you still face this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2021 Jun 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are still getting this problem. The number of times you have to sign in is reduced if you select Sign-in Options and select your companies sharepoint domain. However, if you select the Stay signed in for 7 days check box, this is ignored. I still have to logon back in on average at least twice a day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You haven't said specifically that this is after applying Update 5 in accordance with @rajasekhar reddm66514448 instructions.

Add that and hopefully he will advise further.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have applied Update 5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and you have manually signed out rather then been signed out? I am wondering if that could be a subtle difference.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umm, well I never manually sign out. Or do you get automatically signed out when you shutdown your machine at the end of the day? And also, selecting the keep me signed in for 7 days should surely avoid that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No idea, I am not a Sharepoint user. I do use many sites that don't sign you out, hence suggesting a manual sign out, which is what @rajasekhar reddm66514448 suggested.

Please Sign out and Sign in again in your connection profile, after installing update 5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are 3 of us using RH Update 5 with Sharepoint and we have all signed out and in again to our sharepoint connection profile (someone even tried creating a new Sharepoint profile) and we are all still having the same issue where we keep having to sign in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2021 Jul 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @joannah98656944 .

Sorry for the delay in response. I have written a private email to you, regarding a meeting to resolve this issue. Please respond to that and we can take it from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK. Let's see if @rajasekhar reddm66514448 comes back tomorrow. Late where he is.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 04, 2021 Jul 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the absence of any response, I can only suggest you try Support. See https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/enterprise-support.other.html#robohelp for your support contact options.

It would be helpful if you could post here what they advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp