Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 - Issues in ouput visible to users but not to me

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi,

I'm working on an HTML5 project. My team adds this project to a help server and then it appears as a knowledge center in one of my company's saas products.

When I generate the project output, everything looks fine on my local machine. Recently, I updated the project and added the updated output to our help server. I checked how it appeared in our product (using Chrome) and everything looks fine again. However, multiple members of my team (also using Chrome) have told me that they can see an issue where some of the text appears mangled. I cleared my the browser's cache, restarted my machine, and checked the product again and I still don't see the issue.

I figured out what's causing the issue in the project but I'm concerned that an issue is visible to everyone but me. This can cause problems for future updates because I don't know how I'm supposed to verify if a project generated correctly.

Does anyone know why others can see an issue but I can't?

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 09, 2021 Jul 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please use the photo icon to insert images within the post. Seeing an image inline with the text makes it easier for anyone answering or viewing the post.

I would try publishing the output to the server again and if that fails, delete the whole output on the server and republish.

I'm assuming you are all using and on the same version of the browser. If not explore that as a possible cause but unlikely I think.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp