• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 new UI Can anyone recommend any UK training courses on Robohelp 2020?

Participant ,
Sep 29, 2020 Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like my company may have some training budget for next year. Can anyone recommend some UK training courses on Robohelp 2020? I have been using RH with the new UI for about 6 months now, so I feel I know the basics. However, I would love more help on master pages, skins, optimising and managing projects for online output, creating css styles and using stylesheets.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will check with two names I know of to see what they are doing before passing on the details. Meantime have you looked at the About RoboHelp project? It doesn't go to the level of detail you are probably looking for but there is a lot of useful information.

Are you specifically wanting classroom training or is online an option?

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Peter. Online would be better actually. I have looked at the About RH project, but it would be great to have some best practice type information, and hints and tips for my specific requirements. I am sure that there are so many things that I could be doing better. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The two UK people I had in mind don't offer what you need. However, with the additional info that online training works, I have someone else US based in mind. He or I will get back to you.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for all your help once again Peter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to Peter for the heads-up on this thread!

John,

Let me know if and when you need details.

**Peter is, of course, the best UK Rh resource I know of!

-Matt Sullivan

Tech Comm Tools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp