• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 New UI - problems generating word output from RH projects upgraded from RH 2019

Participant ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any known issues when trying to generate word output in RH 2020 New UI from projects that have been upgraded from RH 2019 New UI ?  I have two seperate RH 2020 projects that I upgraded from RH 2019 that I cant seem to generate word output for. One just has the "starting generation message" for ages and nothing else happens and one starts the generation and merges all the files and then just fails to generate.

johcnl_0-1599572274241.png

I am able to produce word output from a new project created in RH 2020.

TOPICS
New UI , Output presets

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't remember seeing any other reports like this. It might be worth contacting Adobe (I think the email is techcomm@adobe.com but maybe wait to see if another ACP confirms) . You could also check if any bugs have been logged here: https://tracker.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See the About RoboHelp sample project for changes to the TOC in 2020. I don't think it should give you a problem but check in case.

Try generating a Word output from that project to see if that works or gives the same problem.

There is a known issue with Starting Generation. Simply close the project and open it again.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp