• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH 2020 Update 4 - Selected title in Studio output

Participant ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to remove the dot from the currently selected topic in my studio skin. However, I cant work out where this is configured.  I am in Topic page > Left panel. I think this should be the selected-title option, but I cant see where you configure the dot? 

joannah98656944_0-1623071264031.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have stated Studio skin and shown the Orange skin.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you are right. So I have just generated my test project with the studio skin and there is no dot. However, in I am using the studio skin in my RH project and  I am getting a dot. Do you know how I can remove this? 

joannah98656944_1-1623073727282.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have just generated my test project with the studio skin and there is no dot. However, in I am using the studio skin in my RH project and I am getting a dot

So are you seeing a dot in Studio or not? If you mean you have a project using the Orange skin, I am trying to find out if that can be removed/hidden.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I am seeing a dot in the Studio skin that I want to remove. The skin I am using is the Studio skin. It is when a section is selected, I think. Although, it only seems to be the top level section, and it doesnt display when a topic is selected. I find it hard to work out which option you need. For example, is it expanded title, collapsed title, title-level-O? The other thing is, when I am editing the skin, the dot does not display but it is there in the output. 

When I first started configuring the skin the dot did not appear in the output. It has started appearing. I think I have configured something by mistake but I cant work out how to get rid of it. 

Just wondering if I need to start again with a new project, configure the studio skin, export it and import it into my existing project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No need for another project. Just add a second copy of Studio with a different name, Studio2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

... or try 

Topic Page > Left Panel > selected-icon>LAYOUT>Display : none

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp