Highlighted

RH11: Calling context sensitive webhelp in a Java application

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I generated a webhelp that should be called context sensitive in a java application.

Our developer uses the provided java api. I did map the topics to the topic IDs to the topic number to the topics. Now I got the .h and the .ali file in my project folder. I did export the .h file so now I got the .properties file in the "ExtraMapFiles" folder.

Besides the webhelp output  directory, which file(s) do I have to provide to our developer? The ".properties" file? Where does the developer have to place it?

The provided RH help is not very helpful in this case...

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH11: Calling context sensitive webhelp in a Java application

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I generated a webhelp that should be called context sensitive in a java application.

Our developer uses the provided java api. I did map the topics to the topic IDs to the topic number to the topics. Now I got the .h and the .ali file in my project folder. I did export the .h file so now I got the .properties file in the "ExtraMapFiles" folder.

Besides the webhelp output  directory, which file(s) do I have to provide to our developer? The ".properties" file? Where does the developer have to place it?

The provided RH help is not very helpful in this case...

Cheers

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?