Highlighted

RH12: Localized HHK file will not populate Index pod

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH12 (RoboHelp 2015). My project was translated into Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish-Spain, and French-Canada. In Project Manager, when I edit the index file (right-click the index file and then click Edit) the Index pod looks like this:

Capture1.PNG

When I view the index file (right-click the index file and then click View), Notepad looks like this:

Capture2.PNG

The English version of the HHK file will populate the Index pod in the localized project. I suspect the problem lies with the special characters in the localized HHK file. Strange though that the localized HHC file works. Any help is appreciated.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

RH12: Localized HHK file will not populate Index pod

Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using RH12 (RoboHelp 2015). My project was translated into Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish-Spain, and French-Canada. In Project Manager, when I edit the index file (right-click the index file and then click Edit) the Index pod looks like this:

Capture1.PNG

When I view the index file (right-click the index file and then click View), Notepad looks like this:

Capture2.PNG

The English version of the HHK file will populate the Index pod in the localized project. I suspect the problem lies with the special characters in the localized HHK file. Strange though that the localized HHC file works. Any help is appreciated.

Topics

HTML

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jun 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HHK file from the translators was not encoded correctly.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines