Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2017 - Deleting the default logo from the header of Responsive HTML5 output

Participant ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is it possible to delete the logo from the header of Responsive HTML5 output? We do not have any logo and deleting that may help move the header title to the left. Is that possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 15, 2019 Jan 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything is possible with the HTML5 layouts with one proviso, the level of your CSS3 and HTML5 skills, they need to be very advanced. If, like me, your level is not that advanced, you need to check out existing threads if no one responds with the answer you seek.

How to move a logo to the right side of the header and resize the image box - Customized Responsive ... doesn't cover your exact question but might help. Check the changes do not have an undesired result.

If you look in the Customization options of your layout, you haven't said which one, there will likely be an option to change the image and you could make that the same colour as the background. That of course will not create the extra space you need but perhaps the thread above will help on that.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I could hide the default logo. However, looks like I am missing some setting here. The logo appears hidden when I maximize the browser window. When I resize the Responsive HTML5 help browser window it reappears.

The logo that is hidden is only applicable to an 100%/maximized view looks like. Any idea how can I handle this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp