Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2017 Responsive HTML5 - Maximize icon appears disabled in IE on help launch

Participant ,
Feb 14, 2020 Feb 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have online help in RH 2017 responsive html5 format. When we launch the context sensitive help in chrome it opens as expected. The size of the browser windoes is slightly smaller than full screen, which is fine. The user can click maximize icon and open it full screen.

However, on IE, the help window opens slightly smaller than full screen but the maximize icno appears grayed out/disabled.

Any idea why that would happen on IE and work ok on Chrome.

Not sure if this is something we can handle in RH or any other way. Maybe it is an IE browser issue.

Any pointers anyone?

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 15, 2020 Feb 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any pointers here anyone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but no pointers from me. I haven't seen anyone else report this so I can only think it is something in your call. What is though I can't help with.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2020 Feb 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can define a window in the Output Setup pod. I can imagine if you are calling the help using a window definition, that Chrome would ignore all those settings but IE would honour them. Allowing scripts to modify the browser has rather fallen out of favour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp