RH2019 customize layout to add menu tabs on headbar

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2018 Nov 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, team:

I want to customize the skin, like Azure, or Indigo provided in RH2019 to reach my expectation. Here is what I want, add some menu tabs on the headbar under the title, like "Get Started", "For Users", "For Administrators" ; hide the sidebar when it displays the home page. But there isn't any guide I can start with.

Could anyone tell me where to start?

Best regard!

TOPICS
HTML5 layout

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The blunt answer is with a good web designer. That level of customisation requires advanced levels of HTML5 and CSS3 knowledge. It is far from a simple task

You can add a couple of custom links that are provided in the layout but the rest requires advanced skills.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Please use the Blue reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. I know it's a tough job without advanced skills. But I would like to know where those js and css locate? And is there any guild to simply introduce how to customize?

Best wishes!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 16, 2018 Nov 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is no simple guide. I suggest you look in the layout folders of your project. Also search "Willam" in this forum to see the posts he has answered.

See www.grainge.org for free RoboHelp and Authoring information.

@petergrainge

Please use the Blue reply button at the top to help me help you. The black Reply link nests replies and they sort out of order.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation