Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH2019 Frameless New UI: Breadcrumbs

Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020 Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Can we change the "Home" text in Breadcrumbs?

In  Frameless skin > Topic Page > Breadcrumbs > Container, the default breadcrumb is Home > Default Topic and the "Home" text is clickable that takes the user to the first book/topic.

I would like to change it to, You are here > Topic 1 > Topic 2, etc and I do not want the "You are here" text as clickable. 

TOPICS
New UI

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think you are limited to changing the separator. Even if you could change the word, "home" or any other word is intended to take the user back to the default topic so disabling that would not be an option.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder...

Create a folder with a crazy name such as redgiraffe. Generate an output. Use a search tool to search in the code for redgiraffe. Maybe that will reveal somewhere in RoboHelp's files where Home is coming from. That won't let you disable it though.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Throw in a wishlist (Tracker (https://tracker.adobe.com/)) and post the number here - I'll vote for it - I like changing mine to "Start" in Classic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have created a feature request: https://tracker.adobe.com/#/view/RH-7674

If i recall correctly, i think it was possible to change the word "Home" in RH2017.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp